*Ken is a Lighting and Projection Designer who also often Stage Manages and Production Manages in the USA.
* Ken has designed & taught lighting and projection design at Indiana University, University of Wisconsin-Parkside, and the University of Arizona. He also taught Stage Management and served as the Production Manager at the latter two Universities. He has a passion for teaching and loves working in educational institutes, as well as freelancing at professional theatre companies.
* Ken comes from the University of Arizona where he earned his B.F.A. in Stage Management and his M.F.A. in Lighting Design.
* Ken has designed lighting and projection/ video content for live entertainment across the country. Most of his work tends to fall in Opera and Musical Theatre. Occasionally he has freelanced as a programmer/ board operator for shows in Chicago and New York.
* He also previously worked as a freelance Stage Manager for theatre in the Los Angeles area and was the Production Stage Manager for the Post Playhouse in north-western Nebraska for 6 seasons; where they produce 5 musicals in rotating repertory each season.He is currently a proud member of Actor's Equity Association.
* He currently lives in Tucson, AZ with his wonderful wife Alex, along with his adorable dog and cat, Cassian & Momo.