* Ken currently works at University of Wisconsin-Parkside teaching lighting, drafting, & projection design for live entertainment. He also serves as the Production and Event Manager for the Rita Tallent Picken Regional Center For Arts & Humanities; apart of the UW-P campus.
* Ken comes from the University of Arizona where he earned his B.F.A. in Stage Management and his M.F.A. in Lighting Design.
* Before coming to Parkside, Ken formally served as the Lighting Designer & Supervisor for the nationally recognized Jacob's School of Music's Opera and Ballet Department at Indiana University, Bloomington.
* Ken has designed lighting and media content for live entertainment across the country. Most of his work tends to fall in Opera and Musical Theatre. Occasionally he has severed a programmer/ board operator for shows in Chicago and New York.
* He also previously worked as a freelance Stage Manager for theatre in the Los Angeles area and was the Production Stage Manager for the Post Playhouse in north-western Nebraska for 6 seasons; where they produce 5 musicals in rotating repertory each season.
* He currently lives in Kenosha, WI with his wonderful wife Alex, along with his handsome dog and cat, Cassian & Momo.